We’re excited to announce that Dr. Blake Hemphill, Orthodontist, will now serve the Active Dental Plano patient community!
With the addition of Dr. Hemphill, our general dental office continues to become a multispecialty practice—which means greater convenience and comfort for all of our patients now and in the future.
Active Dental Plano is always looking for ways to serve our patients better, and the addition of specialty dental services means that you and your family can get the advanced treatment you need without having to go elsewhere. We know that’s something you value—and because that’s important to you, it’s important to us.
The American Association of Orthodontists recommends adults and children get a check-up with an orthodontic specialist no later than age 7. Here’s why:
- Guide jaw growth
- Lower the risk of trauma to protruded front teeth
- Correct harmful oral habits
- Improve appearance
- Guide permanent teeth into a more favorable position
- Create a more pleasing arrangement of teeth, lips and face
Commonly asked questions patients ask about braces:
- Appearance: Many children and adults believe that braces are unsightly and bulky, but with the clear, aesthetic options treatment can be discrete.
- Cost: To ease the financial burden of braces, most insurance providers will provide some coverage. We can help check with your individual carrier for details.
- Discomfort: Today’s braces are less invasive than orthodontic appliances of the past, preventing pain and reducing the need for extractions, surgery and headgear.
Call our office today to schedule a FREE consultation with our Orthodontist!
We are happy to hear from you, answer your questions, and schedule an appointment. Call Active Dental Plano at 972-996-3254 or stop by our office.
2304 Midway Rd Suite C
Plano, TX 75093
It is easy to make an appointment for your initial examination and dental treatments. Call 972-996-3254 to speak with a staff member and you can download the New Patient Form by clicking below.